- Analyze user requirements, procedures and problems to automate processing and improve existing computer system.
- Formulate plans outlining steps required to develop programs using structured analysis and design in addition to preparing flowcharts and diagrams to convert project specifications into detailed instructions and logical steps for coding into languages processed by computers.
- Provide assistance to project manager in documentation of major applications, project planning, goal setting, and execution strategies.
- Review computer system capabilities, workflow and scheduling limitations.
- Ability to write RFP’s.
- Analyze user feedback, requirements, systems procedures and problems.
We require, at an absolute minimum, a Bachelor’s degree or a foreign academic equivalent in Computer Science, CIS, Engineering (Any) or related with 5 years of relevant IT experience in the job offered or as a Computer / Engineering Professional.back