- Source & recruit IT professionals for our clients.
- Perform detailed recruiting administration such as: screening applications, job boards, social networks, campus recruiting events, staffing agencies, making reference check calls, scheduling candidates, conducting face-to-face interviews, preparing interview reports, recommending candidates to the Managers and Team Leaders, administering of the candidates tracking system.
- Organize trainings for new hires and transferees.
- Administer benefits system and respond to employee inquiries.
- Perform assessments, surveys, training needs analysis and general talent management.
- Conduct evaluations of training programs to measure its effectiveness.
- Successfully review job descriptions to understand the needs of the hiring company, and review and understand technology and technical roles.
- Analyze and screen candidates to assess competence against the technical job requirements and job description.
- Negotiate job offers between candidates and clients.
- Negotiate job offers between candidates and clients. Interpret and explain human resources policies, procedures, laws and standards or regulations to employees.
Master Degree in Psychology, Human Resources Management or related field, and 18+ months of experience.back